The period for Applications for academic year 2019-20 extends from November 2nd, 2018 to June 30th, 2019.
To apply, fill in the following ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM.
You should also send the following documents by email:
- Official transcripts and diploma stating the date of completion of the degree (together with translations of academic credentials into English or Spanish where applicable)
- Curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation from lecturers at your University. Important: reference letters should be sent by the recommender, preferably as e-mail attachments addressed to EAP Master
- A passport size photograph
- A scanned copy of your Spanish national ID card or of your passport, if you are an international student
- A certificate of proficiency in English. A B2 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages is Required
These documents should be sent to: email@example.com